Be Local. Live Diverse. Love like Jesus.
Thanks for checking us out! Orchard Covenant’s mission is to be heart and hands in Springfield and Beyond, and to develop disciples of Jesus. A disciple is just a person that walks/talks/loves like Jesus does.
- We are intergenerational (the seasoned, the young and the in-between)
- We are intercultural just like our Indian Orchard community.
- We are international with many nations represented.
- We are interconnected with each other and our communities
Thanks for checking us out! Orchard
- You are welcome wherever you are in the journey. You will be greeted with enthusiasm.
- We are a diverse congregation. You will find welcome no matter your ethnicity/ english proficiency.
- You are welcome to wear whatever is most comfortable to you. You will see anything from tee-shirts & jeans to suit coats/dresses on any given Sunday.
- Full disclosure, sometimes we touch on matters of justice as they relate to how our faith is lived out.
- The messages seek to be relevant, relatable and applied to real life. They are also biblical and connected to the teachings of Jesus.
We try to avoid being phony. Real people, welcome!
Our Leadership & Staff
Chairperson: Dina Hokanson
Vice-Chairperson: John Hayden
Evangelism and Outreach: Alice Nakitare
Care and Nurture: Gail Joseph
Properties: Ron Hokanson
Worship and Music: Marlon Joseph
Treasurer: John Howell
Financial Secretary: Dick Warner
Council Secretary: Roberta Glassman
Pastors: Rev. Karen Munn
Pastor Nick Munn
Church Office Manager: Toni Wapner
Music Director: June Foster
Collaborative Pianist: Phil Demand
Custodial Services: Andy Johnson