Fill a great need! Since 2008, OCC and Mama Esther’s family have supported destitute orphans in their home village of Muhudu, Kenya. Many are healthy, attending school, and living with hope because of our generosity.
Gifts will be prioritized for food, uniforms, school fees, textbooks and soular backpacks. Meals are 50 cents each, or $100 per week for the group. Support a high school student at $350 per year.
We also hope to support concrete steps of economic development, starting with those graduating from high
school – that God might answer our prayers and vision of a village that can support its own children. This is
Kingdom work! Please pray and give generously with any amount, large or small! Small cash gifts can be put in the Zebra in the sanctuary. Please fill out an order form and specify Muhudu
Orphan Fund on your check to OCC.
Praise God for Successes in Muhudu Village
Recently a team including doctors and nurses from the US provided a one day health clinic in the Jumba
home which served 300 people who would not otherwise have received medical care.
Pastor Eddie Jumba is now part of the leadership council for the Evangelical Covenant Church of
- Orphans are now fed three times a week
Prayers for Muhudu
- For Mama Esther as she is in Muhudu and able to be a part of village life and the ongoing care and feeding of the orphans.
- For an end to the violence as the result of the election which has resulted in the universities being closed.
- For opportunities for the students who have done well and graduated from high school and now need employment.
- For economic development in the village.